In recent years, the development momentum of laser cutting equipment is very strong. Many Pakistani customers have used laser series processing equipment. At present, laser cutting is widely used in the pipe processing industry. Laser pipe cutting machines on the market can be divided into two types: plate and pipe all-in-one machines and professional pipe cutting machines. The laser tube cutting machine uses computer-aided design software for graphic design and imports it into the cutting machine’s operating system, which can automatically cut and maximize the speed of manufacturing projects. Usually, the operating system contains a database with key information such as the material type, thickness and geometry of the pipe. The real difference of the laser pipe cutting machine lies in the cutting accuracy, which adopts chuck type and push type cutting methods, with high centering accuracy and processing accuracy; due to the improvement of modern laser cutting machines, it involves the industrial manufacturing of small diameter pipes. Applications are greatly accelerated. The laser pipe cutting machine can make corresponding adjustments according to these deformations to ensure the accuracy of pipe cutting, which is impossible for many traditional processes.
Cutting accuracy is the main standard parameter used by the industry to measure the quality of machine tools for fiber laser cutting systems. Among them, the cutting accuracy of fiber laser cutting machines is mostly within the error range of 0.5mm. Of course, there are also a few manufacturers that provide high-precision laser cutting machine tools with processing accuracy up to 0.3mm error, but there is still a certain error range in terms of cutting accuracy. That is what we call the processing scale tolerance.
The following factors affect the accuracy of laser cutting machines:
1. The emitted laser beam is conical, so the kerf is also conical. In this case, the kerf of 1mm stainless steel will be much smaller than the kerf of 4mm thick stainless steel. Therefore, the shape of the laser beam is the main factor affecting the cutting accuracy. Under this conical laser beam, the thicker the workpiece, the lower the accuracy and the larger the cutting gap.
2. When the conical laser beams are focused together, the laser spot is getting smaller and smaller, and the laser cutting precision is getting higher and higher, especially the width of the slit is getting smaller and smaller. At this time, the smallest spot can reach 0.01mm. This is also one of the factors that affect the cutting accuracy of the laser cutting machine.
3. In this case, different materials have slightly different cutting accuracy. Even if the same material is used, the accuracy of cutting will vary if the composition of the material is different. Therefore, the workpiece material also has a certain influence on the laser cutting accuracy.
4. The precision of the workbench, if the workbench is inaccurate or other reasons, it will lead to high-precision laser cutting effect. Under the same conditions, the cutting accuracy of stainless steel is higher than that of aluminum, copper and brass.
1. Save labor and improve production efficiency.
The traditional process of processing pipe workpieces needs to be cut with a sawing machine first, then drilled or punched to process holes, and then chamfered and deburred. Do a lot of useless work, wasting manpower and time costs. Laser cutting machine processing pipe is one-time forming, put the pipe less than 6m on the machine, click start, all the openings and incisions on the workpiece are formed at one time, and the finished product has no burrs.
2. It is not affected by the mold and can be cut into any shape.
The saw blade is the most commonly used pipe cutting link in traditional industrial pipe processing. The price of the saw blade is about 1,000 yuan, and the service life varies according to the operator’s proficiency and frequency of use. In addition, during the cutting process, the cutting fluid should be used to cool the saw blade to prevent the saw blade from cracking. Generally speaking, pipe fittings processed by conventional equipment are only suitable for rough processing in small batches. The laser tube cutting machine can solve these problems very well. You only need to make the desired shape on the drawing. All the shapes made on the drawing can be processed on the laser tube cutting machine.
3. Reduce environmental pollution and noise pollution.
The various equipment in the traditional processing workshop are very noisy, and the workshop needs to communicate loudly, which may not be heard clearly. The cutting fluid and powder used in the cutting process will also cause great pollution to the environment. However, this phenomenon will not occur with laser cutting machines. In recent years, more and more attention has been paid to environmental protection around the world. In response to this situation, many laser cutting machine manufacturers have designed a closed type with a dust cover to ensure the safety of the operator. At the same time, it reduces dust pollution to the environment.
The application of laser pipe cutting machine has the advantages of high efficiency, long service life, and less maintenance. It is very attractive in the metal material processing industry. Laser pipe cutting machine can replace a variety of metal processing technologies during use, making laser pipe cutting Machine production investment is minimized.
Applicable to all kinds of metal pipes, round pipes, Fangcang, short-shaped pipes, return pipes, waist pipes, D-shaped pipes, hexagonal pipes, special-shaped pipes, etc.
Widely used in furniture, medical equipment, fitness equipment, oil pipelines, exhibition equipment, engineering machinery, bus manufacturing, locomotive manufacturing, agricultural and forestry machinery, bridges, ships, structural parts, household appliances manufacturing and other industries.
Based on the strong desire to buy our products, customers come to visit Baiwei Laser factory from far away. We explained our products in more detail and let customers visit on site to witness our series of production process. After this visit, the customer’s satisfaction was very high, and then they placed an order to purchase our fiber laser cutting machine.