After more than ten years of development, laser technology has gradually become an inseparable part of manufacturing and social life. This innovative technology really moves the process forward. With its high precision and fast speed, laser cutting machines are now popular all over the world, and are welcomed by many small and medium-sized enterprises with metal cutting needs. With the popularity of laser cutting machines, safety issues have also attracted much attention. Do people have questions about the safety of laser cutting machines? Are laser cutters really safe? Let’s learn about it with Budweiser Laser editor.
Laser cutting process is the use of invisible light beam instead of the traditional mechanical knife, with high precision, fast cutting, not limited to cutting pattern restrictions, automatic nesting to save material, smooth kerf, low processing costs, etc., will gradually improve or replace the traditional metal cutting process equipment. The mechanical part of the laser cutter head has no contact with the workpiece, which will not cause scratches on the surface of the workpiece during the work; laser cutting speed, smooth and flat kerf, generally without subsequent processing; small heat-affected zone for cutting, small plate deformation, narrow cutting slit (0.1mm~0.3mm); no mechanical stress in the kerf, no shear burr.
In the metal cutting process, some dangers can not be avoided, but laser cutting laser cutting is much more environmentally friendly than plasma cutting, flame cutting, plasma cutting machine cutting with a lot of dust, smoke and a very strong light. Some operators like to stare at the laser beam during operation, which can cause some harm to the human body. In recent years, laser cutting machine manufacturers are paying more and more attention to this point, the introduction of a fully enclosed laser cutting machine, which can largely eliminate the harm, the exhaust system can also avoid dust pollution, environmental protection and safety, in addition to the laser cutting machine is more intelligent, no manual monitoring at all times, just upload the drawing to the system, you can automatically complete the cutting task.
1. Observe the safety operating procedures of the laser cutting machine. Strictly follow the operating instructions to operate.
2. Operators need to be trained to understand the structure and performance of the equipment and to master the knowledge of the operating system before operating on the machine.
3. Equipment work in accordance with the provisions of the labor protective equipment, in the vicinity of the laser beam must wear protective glasses in line with regulations.
4. Keep the construction site dry.
5. Check the safety facilities of the system before starting the machine, especially the opening and closing of the shutters.
6. The site must be equipped with fire extinguishing equipment.