Why are laser cutters so popular?
Laser cutting is a method of metal processing which has the advantage of being fast, efficient and of good kerf quality. It has many advantages over traditional processes, such as good kerf quality, speed and low cost, and is widely used in modern industry. Laser cutting equipment is mainly used for processing precision steel products, which can be processed in a very short time, such as welding or cutting, without the need for complex machine tools and special technology, and can produce a variety of different specifications of metal products. Laser cutting processes are gradually replacing traditional processes. Compared to traditional processing methods, laser-cut workpieces are of better quality, have a longer service life and are less costly to maintain. It reduces the cutting process, saves labour and raw material input, shortens the production cycle of the workpiece, improves the quality of the workpiece and broadens the range and application of machinable materials and machinable parts. The advantages of laser cutting equipment are mainly reflected in two aspects: Firstly, because laser cutting equipment has the characteristics of high speed, high cutting accuracy and high efficiency, it can process various complex shapes of workpieces in a short time. Secondly, because laser cutting equipment has the characteristics of simple operation and high degree of automation, the operator only needs a few months of training to use. At present, there are many brands of laser cutting equipment in the domestic and international markets, but the domestic market is relatively confusing. When choosing laser cutting equipment, it is important to consider not only the quality and price, but also its scope of application, cost performance and after-sales service.
Baiwei laser cutting equipment uses advanced laser cutting technology. Laser cutting technology uses the energy released when a high-energy laser beam precisely irradiates the surface of a workpiece to melt and evaporate the workpiece, thus achieving the purpose of cutting. It has the advantages of high energy density, high intensity, high directionality, high monochromaticity and high coherence. The advantages such as sexuality. Metal materials and precision parts that cannot be processed by traditional methods can be completed in a very short period of time, with minimal heat influence, no loss of metal material deformation and high processing accuracy. The use of laser technology to process carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, brass, alloy metals and other workpieces can not only improve production efficiency and reduce production costs, but also enable the size, shape and precision of various workpieces to be met. At present, laser cutting technology is widely used in the automotive industry, aerospace and other fields. It plays an important role in modern industry and is known as the “new technology of the 21st century”. At present, many companies in the world are using laser cutting technology for precision metal parts processing, laser cutting machine is suitable for cutting and surface hardening of stainless steel and other metal materials with high hardness, high strength, good thermal stability and good corrosion resistance, such as cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, etc.
Laser cutters can cut stainless steel, copper, aluminium, galvanised sheet metal, carbon steel, etc. The advantage of a laser cutter is that it can be used in a single pass without secondary processing. Laser cutting machines are highly configurable and perform well, so they are also expensive. Laser cutting machines are indispensable equipment for marking companies. Laser cutting machine said a lot, the following and the author of the hundred dimensional together to understand the parameters of laser cutting machine it.
1.power: laser cutting machine is used to cut metal materials, the greater the power, the stronger the cutting capacity. Cutting speed is fast and the quality of the cut is good. With the development of laser cutting machine, cutting speed and quality are improving, but the higher power laser cutting machine in the price is also higher.
2.laser: laser cutting machine is used to cut metal materials, the performance and quality of the laser has a direct impact on the cutting speed and quality. The laser must be a large output power or higher output power and continuous working time and other performance advantages and long service life, low cost semiconductor devices; must also ensure stable welding under better process conditions, so as to achieve good processing results.
The 3000w fibre laser cutting machine is suitable for high-precision cutting of working metals in different metal materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel, silicon steel, aluminium alloy, titanium alloy, galvanised steel, pickled plate, aluminium zinc plated plate and metallic copper. The laser cutting machine is mainly used in the steel industry for steel cutting, sheet metal forming, steel plate reinforcement, large shaped sheet metal forming and plate cutting, etc. With high speed, low loss, narrow cutting slit and beautiful appearance, its high quality product features make it irreplaceable in the steel industry applications. The working principle of laser cutting machine is to quickly heat the molten metal material to a molten state by laser beam, so that the material can be rapidly cooled and deformed or cut by the cutting machine to achieve the cutting purpose. In laser cutting machine equipment, the energy density of the laser beam is the key factor in determining the cutting effect. The laser cutting machine generates a lot of heat during the process, which is eventually transferred to the workpiece in the form of radiation and convection, causing the workpiece to increase in temperature, and then the heat is dissipated through the cooling and solidification process. Therefore laser cutting machines need to be set to high power as required when working.
Generally speaking, Baiwei laser 3000W laser cutting machine can cut a maximum of 22mm carbon steel, cutting speed of 0.5m/min, gas for oxygen, for stainless steel can cut 10mm plate, speed in 0.5-0.6m/min, because aluminum is a highly reflective metal, cutting difficult, 3kw laser cutting machine can cut 8mm of aluminum, cutting speed in 0.6-0.7m/min, can cut 6mm brass, cutting speed of 0.8-1m/min.
With the development of society and the increasing demand for metal materials in the market, laser cutting machines have been widely used in the metal processing industry. Metal laser cutting technology is accomplished by the process of generating heat in the medium by laser light and oxygen and causing the metal material to melt or vaporise. With the continuous updating of laser cutting equipment, the requirements for laser cutting machines are getting higher and higher, in order to meet the market demand. In the industry, we can see that some large enterprises have chosen to use laser cutting machines as an advanced and efficient processing method.
1. Automotive electronics. Due to the many functions, small size and high precision of automotive electronics, high quality laser cutting is required. Due to the high market demand, the current market is highly competitive. Therefore, in order to improve the overall level of the industry and product competitiveness, the quality of laser cutting must be improved and industry standards must be increased to meet the needs of customers.
2. Chassis and cabinets. Laser cutting machines can cut on a wide range of metal materials, while traditional cutting machines can only cut panels and cannot achieve a wide range of cutting. Currently the market is dominated by two types of cutting machines, plasma and laser, where plasma can cut stainless steel, copper, aluminium, iron and special metal materials. However, with the development and application of technology, laser cutting machines have been widely used in industry, and laser cutting machines are used in a very wide range.
3. Agricultural machinery. Driven by the market demand, laser cutting machine is more and more popular in the market, and the industry has a bright future. With the rapid development and progress of China’s machinery industry, the current technical level, product quality, production scale and management level of the domestic machinery processing equipment field has reached the world’s advanced level. Especially in the area of CNC processing, a number of internationally competitive enterprises have emerged. According to the relevant information, the most widely used in CNC machine tools is the laser cutting machine. As a cutting equipment, laser is the use of high energy density of the laser beam to melt or vaporize the material and cut into a certain shape and size (thickness) of the process equipment.
4. Advertising industry. It mainly includes metal letters, door headers, various display stands, signage and other products. Laser cutting machine cutting flexible, fast, fine finished products, no secondary grinding. Can be perfectly adapted to a variety of shapes of custom fonts, short production cycle, easier to win the favor of customers and consumers.
5. Fitness and sports facilities. In today’s world of rapid economic development at the same time, urbanisation is accelerating and the living standards of residents are improving. In order to meet the needs of the majority of residents for a higher quality of life, more and more people are choosing to spend their leisure time exercising and strengthening their physique, so as to better enjoy life and improve efficiency and productivity.
6. Kitchenware. As people’s living standards improve, more and more people are pursuing exquisite, high-quality kitchenware. The traditional cutting method is single, with slow cutting speed and low production quality. The laser cutting machine can realize the batch cutting of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium alloy and other metals with fast speed, good quality and high production, and can customize production according to user needs.